Yesterday, we announced on social media our divorce giveaway. Here are the details below!
Here at NOVA Legal Professionals, we are committed to pro bono service and recognize the unprecedented hardship created by the COVID-19 pandemic.
In light of the upcoming Valentine’s Day Holiday, we have decided that we will give one potential client their Valentine’s Day gift this year. The terms and conditions are as follows:
- The divorce must be agreed to by both parties.
- The divorce must be an agreed, uncontested divorce with no support, property, or custody issues. Our firm reserves the right to withdrawal if the case becomes contested.
- Contestants must tell us in writing why they want to get divorced and why they deserve this opportunity.
- We will not accept telephone submissions.
- Submissions will be accepted through Friday, February 12, 2021 at 5pm.
- Submissions must include a telephone number and e-mail address as well as full legal names of both parties.
- There is no cost for entry.
- Contestants will not be charged for legal services, but they must sign an agreement to retain the firm’s services. The firm will only represent one party to the divorce.
- Parties must be residents of the Commonwealth of Virginia.
- By entering this contest, applicants agree to these terms and conditions.
Please submit your application to:
NOVA Legal Professionals
9071 Center Street
Manassas, VA 20110
Subject Line: Divorce Contest
This contest runs from Tuesday, January 19, 2021 to Friday, February 12, 2021 at 5pm EST.